Yep, I <3 math! I love computer programming and I love the show "Big Bang Theory" (I even understand many of the jokes!) I work in HR and also love theater.
Guess what? The nerd label isn't super obvious. Don't treat me like I am an idiot - until you have evidence that I am an idiot.
I know that 68% of the population has no clue where that percentage reference even comes from - however, there are times that you will meet people in the upper standard deviation of the population. Take a moment to figure out where the person falls before you talk down to them. Incidentally, 50% of you have a a better than average chance that the person you are talking to - is actually smarter.
At the end of the day I want you to know.... If I say I restarted my modem - I freaking restarted my modem. Don't make me do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment